A sleep coach explains healthy sleep foundations in under 10 minutes.
Get in-the-moment guidance for night wakings, routines, naps and more.
Understand your baby’s sleep quality from daily activity insights.
Hi! I’m Jenica, the Founder of Lovebug and your personal certified pediatric sleep consultant.
I’ll be with you each step of the way. We'll start with establishing routines, continue with the tricky 4-month sleep regression, and navigate every transition until 24 months. We’re in this together.
Your bite-sized lessons are based on your parenting style, & your child’s biology. No more books and blogs.See Lesson Library
Lovebug guides your family through your plan in-the-moment, helping your baby reach their sleep goals faster.Find Your Schedule
Your plan gets more specific when you track activity. Teach us what’s troubling your little one, and we update the plan.Make your Plan
For those of you who don’t know, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is a health plan that you can use to pay for copayments, deductibles, medical expenses, and more.
As the sleep training industry is relatively new, there are a few ways how you can be eligible for FSA. The expenses of sleep training may be covered under medical care for a newborn or under health institute fees. The health institute fee category includes the costs of health-related courses, workshops, retreats, and more.
To have your sleep training costs approved for FSA, you need to:
- Get in touch with your FSA administrator before hiring a sleep trainer.
- Your FSA administrator will inform you of what paperwork will be required.
- You may need to issue a letter of medical necessity (LSN) that you can get from your pediatrician.
- Call your pediatrician and ask how you can get the letter. I’m sure they will be happy to - help.
- You may be required to prepay for sleep consulting and send your receipt to FSA.
Contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to help.